- What is the voltage and amp-hour rating for my Industrial/Golf Cart (part number begins with letter "U")?
- How do I charge certain deep cycle 6-volt, 8-volt and 12-volt batteries?
... "U" (this includes the following battery part numbers: U1800, U200..., UL-16HC, U1450, U1850, U1850HC; U8VGC, U8VGCHC, USRM8V19, USRM8V-...
- About Interstate Batteries
Along the way, the Interstate brand surpassed Sears to become the #1 automotive replacement battery brand in North America — a title we still hold today, now selling about 17 million batterie...
- How Does Interstate Prove their Batteries Last Longer than their Competitors'?
BCI (Battery Council International) normally conducts a junk battery (used battery) survey or ‘Junk Bin Study’ every 5 years. The Interstate product continues to outlive the competition...
- For the deep-cycle batteries with a part number that begins with the letter "U", what is the voltage and amp-hour rating?
...harge cycles out of a
deep-cycle battery, it should not be frequen...
- How do I find the store nearest me?
To find the closest Interstate All Battery Center store, click here for a map-based search. Simply enter your ZIP code or city and state to find your local Interstate All Battery Center.
- How can I place an order?
...se our Dealer Locator to find one near you, and call the dealer to confirm that they have the exact battery you need. To find a distributor warehouse in your area, use our Distributor Locator.
- Interstate Batteries claims to recycle more batteries than it sells. How do you do that?
It doesn’t have to be an original Interstate purchase for us to collect and recycle it. We partner with more than 200,000 repair shops across the nation to collect their spent lead-acid batte...
- Why can’t I buy an Interstate vehicle battery online?
...o maintain our commitment to superior customer service, satisfaction and safety we defer automotive battery purchases to our knowledgeable network of Dealers. This insures our batteries are handled an...
- What is Interstate’s mission statement? Values?
...he most trustworthy source of power to the world. You can read more about our Purpose and Values at interstatebatteries.com/purpose
- How do you read a battery's date/manufacturing code?
A 4 or 5-digit shipping date code is engraved into the cover of each Interstate battery at the time the battery is shipped from the manufacturing plant. This code can only be seen when looking down...
- Why Buy an Interstate Battery?
...rely on your vehicle – and it relies on the battery. Auto technicians recommend Interstate 5 t... comes off the shelf factory-fresh, thanks to our interstate system of distributors.
- How do I contact Interstate Batteries?
If you have a question about our prices, policies, or procedures please check our Customer Service section or our FAQ's first.
Addresses & Telephone Numbers
- Where can I recycle my old batteries?
We’re so glad you asked!
Look for your local Interstate All Battery Center by clicking here, or visit any Interstate Batteries dealer.
If you have a lot of old batteries, visit our re...
- Do you sell your email addresses?
- How to read the date code on Interstate batteries with part numbers that start with the letter “U”?
The date code on Interstate batteries which start with the letter "U" such as the U2200 is 3 digits long. The code is engraved into the positive terminal. The first digit starting on the left side ...
- How can I tell the age of my battery?
How to read the date code on an Interstate 12-volt and 6-volt automotive, commercial, or marine battery A 4 or 5-digit shipping date code is engraved into the cover of each Interstate battery at t...
- Can I buy an Interstate battery online and pick it up at my nearest dealer?
Not at this time.
- How do I know if a battery is "maintenance-free"?
If your battery DOES NOT have access to the individual cells (i.e.: removable vent caps) we consider it to be "maintenance free." At Interstate Batteries, we always say, “If the battery has removable ...
- How do I find my nearest location to purchase an Interstate?
Visit our Dealer locator page and enter your zip code.